QCT Charlotte Daily City Tour -- Overview
- Hits: 18954
Longest-Running™ Daily City Tour -- Since 1995
Do the Math!
More Experience = More Content=More Bang for Your Buck!
- How old was Queen Charlotte when she married King George III? How old was he?
- What year was Charlotte established?
- What past event lead to Charlotte becoming a major banking center?
- What's the connection between Johnny Unitas and Bank of America (formerly Ericsson) Stadium?
- How did the term ″Hornet’s Nest″ originate?
- Where is the largest crown of Queen Charlotte located?
See and learn over 250 years of
Charlotte history as well as current and future plans. This 2
¼ hour guided motorized climate controlled city
tour includes over 100 sites in Uptown (including the historic district), and two old
South suburbs (Dilworth and Myers Park) that include Bungalow, Colonial, Queen Anne,
Victorian, and Tudor style homes, as well as scenic tree-lined
streets (Spring through Fall). There is a 25 minute mid-tour stop
for bathroom break, snacks, and/or souvenirs. These are small-group
personalized tours that take you places motor coaches and trolleys cannot.
Tours are conducted regardless of the weather in Charlotte NC except when ice is on the ground. You can now search for discount cruises and airfare via our main site travel portal!
Also Check Out
Daily Black/African-American Heritage Tour™
Note: Click below for other individual adventure options!
NEW! Segway Tours!!!